The Friends of Springbank Fireworks Extravaganza 2018!
Mark it on your calendar now! The Friends of Springbank Fireworks Extravaganza is back for 2018!
Come and join us for another superb night of entertainment, great food and awesome fireworks!
Saturday 3rd November
Gates will open at 6:30pm
Fireworks Show starting at 9:00pm.
Entry is $5.00 per person and children under 5 years are free.
This year we will have Eftpos available to purchase tickets and Fireworks Cash.
Please note all our food & drink stalls will operate with Fireworks Cash. Money can be exchanged on the night.
We also have FREE buses running again thanks to the Bay of Islands-Whangaroa Community Board.
PLUS, we will have some raffles to purchase again, with $5,000 worth of prizes up for grabs, donated by local businesses.
- Anoint Skincare – Bottle Box Gift Pack $45.00
- Complete Tree Care – Cubic Metre of Firewood $80.00
- Flying Kiwi Parasail – Tandem Parasail $190.00
- Freestyle Construction – Building Labour & Supplies $770.00
- Fullers Great Sights – Adult & Child Adventure Tickets $130.00
- Great Escape Sailing School – Gift Voucher $200.00
- Hunting & Fishing – Ten Prize Packs $175.00 each
- Kauri Cliffs Resort – Two Rounds of Golf $400.00
- Kerikeri Mini Golf – Two Family Passes $60.00
- Kerikeri Optometrists – $100.00
- Latin Fit – Voucher for 10 Class Pass $90.00
- Makana Confections – 1 Box Macadamia Crunch $25.00
- Monique Moret Hair Design – Hair Straightener $320.00, Hair Dryer $175.00 & Product $120.00
- Plumbing World – Voucher $100.00
- PT 4 ME – Voucher $100.00
- Salt Air – Flight for One $260.00
- Wairere Boulders – Family Pass $35.00
- Way Cup Coffee – Coffee Tokens x10 $50.00
We would like to give a huge thanks to our valued event sponsors and valued raffle sponsors for their support of the 2018 Springbank School Fireworks Extravaganza.
Thanks also to Darrel Robb from DRC Fencing for supplying and installing the fencing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Video credit: Sean McConnachie (Year 9, 2017)