Springbank offers international students a unique experience.
Our school is situated in a peaceful rural setting in the beautiful Bay of Islands, New Zealand. The Bay of Islands region is one of New Zealand’s tourist hotspots and provides an unparalleled array of extra-curricular activities such as surfing, sailing, diving, fishing, golf and equestrian.
At Springbank, our students enjoy a safe, caring environment, with positive family values. Our smaller class sizes provide better opportunities to develop strong personal attributes and all students are very supportive of one another.
Springbank offers the highly-regarded International Cambridge Curriculum and we are nationally recognised for our students’ high academic success.
See our international student videos below:
Momo (Thailand) and Stephen (Korea):
Why Is Springbank Different?
- Beautiful sub-tropical Bay of Islands
- Sailing, surfing, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding and many other activities
- Peaceful setting on 14ha of rural land
- Historical significance: Kerikeri is New Zealand’s first European settlement
- A private school with just 200 students
- Small classes with individualised learning
- Every student is known personally throughout the school and international students are special and popular amongst our domestic students ‘one big family’
- Safe, caring and friendly atmosphere
Our Learning Environment
- Cambridge International Curriculum
- Strong academic success (two top in NZ awards for ICT and English Language)
- Unique extra-curricular focus on outdoor education, enterprise and community
- Individual learning and no uniform
Springbank School brochure
If you wish to know more about Springbank School’s international services please download our International brochure.
PDF format [ 1.5MB ]